Enjoy a social round of golf any day of the week at Bribie Island Golf Club.
Just telephone the Golf Shop, 07 3408 1457 for a tee time.
Current Green fees for social play:
Green Fees – 9 Holes $27.00
Green Fees – 18 Holes $44.00
Golf Cart Hire:
Social $38.00 – 18 Holes
Social $26.00 – 9 Holes
We also offer 6 game packages that are a great saving for a longer holiday or regular visitors:
Super 6 Package – 9 Holes $126.00
Super 6 Package – 18 Holes $198.00
* All prices include GST and are subject to change without notice due to the advanced booking
Terms and Conditions
· Note: A deposit will be required for any food component if applicable, else no deposit required;
· Liquor License regulations and Club regulations must be abided by at all times and management reserves the right to refuse entry or service to any attendee who is considered as unduly intoxicated or shows disorderly behaviour;
· Alcoholic beverages are NOT to be brought onto the Club premises (licensed area) at any time and all purchases must be made through the Clubhouse Bar. A drinks cart may be available depending on the day of play and the numbers of players;
· Upon request, ID must be shown and persons without sufficient ID may not be permitted on the Club premises;
· Persons under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times whilst on the premises and must not consume alcohol. It is an offence to supply alcohol to a minor and offenders will be evicted from the premises; and
· Loss or damage to any part of the Clubhouse or Golf Course by the client, guests, agents or contractors, before, during or after the event will be the financial responsibility of the client. Management will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of its guests but accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of the clients’ and/or guests’ property.
Please ensure that all players adhere to the dress and behaviour regulations at all times, else they may not be permitted to play. The following dress is not permitted at any time: Training Apparel and Tracksuits, Bare feet, Obscene or offensive clothing, Singlets, Bare midriffs or suntops, Bike Shorts, Untidy, faded or frayed clothing, Swimwear, Leotards or Tights, Football shorts, stubbies or short shorts, Scuffs or Rubber Thongs, Work Clothes, Work Wear or Overalls.