Clubhouse Dress Regulations
To maintain the high standard you enjoy in our Clubhouse, we require all patrons to adhere to the following standards.
The following dress is NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME:
- Men’s Caps/Headwear (inside – exception, religious headwear)
- Bare feet
- Obscene or offensive clothing
- Untidy, faded or frayed clothing
- Torn or untidy tracksuits
- Leotards or Tight Bike Shorts
The following dress is NOT PERMITTED AFTER 7.00pm:
- Football shorts, stubbies or short shorts
- Scuffs or Rubber Thongs
- Work Clothes or Work Wear
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times.
Obscene or offensive language or clothing will not be tolerated.
All or any of the above may be altered at any time at the discretion of management.
At all times, under all circumstances, Management reserves the right to refuse entry to, or ask to vacate the premises, any person whom in the personal opinion of Management does not comply with the above requirements pertaining to dress regulations